Location is not the only component when looking at real estate.... It is THE ONLY component.
Within walking distance to the new Morley Train Station and the proposed redevelopment of the stations locality sites this double brick and tile home with endless and untapped benefits.
Some of which are as follows –
• A whopping 729sqm block
• Development potential (Subject to appropriate approvals)
• 4 bedrooms including an oversize Master Bedroom with built in robe and two double size bedrooms with large
built in robes.
• Two toilets.
• Entry foyer/landing.
• Very LARGE front lounge room with great views to the front yard.
• Informal dining area with heaps of space.
• Renovated kitchen with gorgeous tiled splash backs, 900mm appliances and TWO ovens.
• Cupboards galore in the laundry.
• Two patios overlooking your very own sporting field!
• Fenced front yard.
• Lock up carport with roller door.
• Bore reticulation.
• Split cycle air conditioning.
• Skirting boards throughout.
Located across the fields of the multiple sporting ovals of Hampton Senior High School, walking distance to Charlie’s Supermarket and the new Morley Train Station, this property also sits on the cusp of the Swan Valley and its world renown restaurants and breweries and is just three ‘’turns’’ away from entering Tonkin Highway.
Winning is all about attitude, so why don’t you be positive and say YES to
18 Farmfield Way, Morley.
The particulars and photographs shown on this website are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation in any respect on the vendor or the agent. The information, opinions and publications available on this website are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. The material on this website is not and should not be regarded as legal, financial or real estate advice. Users should seek their own legal, financial or real estate advice where appropriate. Every effort is made to ensure that the material is accurate and up to date. However, we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information provided. You should make your own inquiries and obtain independent professional advice tailored to your specific circumstances before making any legal, financial or real estate decisions.